We're running version 6.5.
The other day I changed a setting in the registration settings for "Location:". I changed it from "hide" to "Show and Require".

Ever since then we've been having some of the fields in the actual user table be populated what appears to be, off by one column to the right.

Most of the fields are just fine, including the U_Location field.
However:
1. the U_Display and U_View fields intermittantly have a quote symbol as the first character
2. The U_SessionId is 0 and what appears to be a truncated version of U_SessionId is populated in the U_Approved.

It is the U_Approved field that is cuasing the main problem becasue the value there is expected to be Yes.
The end result is that new users are not being cleared out of the Registration Queue.

Although I have a very hard time accepting that the append process to the Users table is column POSITION dependant instead of column NAME dependant, but it does appear to be the case.
Either that or the there is an delimiter in the test string from the registration table.

I've looked at the Registration Table and the U_Location is properly set to R_Require.

Thinking the problem is somewhere in the scripting for the "Submit" button on the newuser.php I performed a "Language" search for the phrase "Geographic Location".
According to the search results, the only page that contains the phrase is the "editbasic.php".
This even though the phrase and option is CLEARLY VISIBLE on the actual displayed newuser.php. page.

Can anybody help me through this?

Of course I could try turing off the Location requirement, but why should that be an issue?
It is offered as an option in the software so why would enabling it cause such an issue?