I'm the one that asked Steve to look into this. After taking the time to look at the "source" for the different feeds that I'm recieving, it looks like the feeds that are using all HTML code are showing up with the correct formatting (I'm using NewsGator Inbox for Outlook), but the feeds from the UBB board is mixing HTML and UBB code, resulting in a mess like this:
Posted by Audiograce:
[quot*=toddc]I can not believe how this discussion keeps coming up. 1. Has the ridiculous amount of people hiking this trail actually caused people to contemplate temporarily changing their body chemistry for fear of a small little baggie. What's next, a really long extension cord to trail camp so we can use a communal hair dryer the morning we summit so our photos on top are sans tent hair? 2. I carried a wag bag out from Trail Camp. BFD. It's a bag. Look around at the scenery and don't freaking worry about the little bag. 3. Have a kid! Your entire poopophobia will disappear. 4. As far as Immodium, and everybody's body is different, I used it once before for illness and didn't go for about a week. That was even worse. Never again. 5. Be aware of your diet and you can be surprisingly tidy. [/quot*] I have to agree w/ Todd ... (not just because of the cool name.) NOBODY like carrying poop ... but if we can pick up after our dogs, why wouldn't we do the same for ourselves? [colo*:#FF0000][u][b]EXTRA ZIP_LOCKS and triple bag it!!![/*][/colo*][/*] It's gross, but not as gross as stumbling across someone else's. Peace, ...Todd Grace...
(I butchered the UBB code so that it doesn't display on this board.)
So the question now becomes: Is there an add-in for Outlook that would read the UBB code and format it correctly? (Ideal solution.) Or is there a way to have the feed to be all HTML, instead of a mix of HTML and UBB code? (Additional work for Steve to do to please me.)