The best answer is to have you check for yourself... At the bottom of THIS PAGE you're looking at right now is a "quick response" box, if you click on the reply link on a post in brings you to a "full page" which allows formatting options; the QR is for a quick, non-needing-formatting response, wehreas the other is designed to allow full formatting of a post

The "quote" options work with each of these pages, while the one will bring you to the full response page, and the other will bring you to the quick response box.

Last edited by Gizmo; 05/28/2007 11:42 PM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!