Originally Posted by Rick
Unfortunately, that'll have to wait for 7.3 as I need add some new functions to make it so these can be easily added. Right now they are hardcoded to 10 in a variety of places so couldn't easily get this added in time.
Sounds good; like Lare, I've ran into this as well lol...

Originally Posted by Rick
That should be the end of the additions Mark wink I'm now doing a bunch of test installs/upgrades, including the upgrade of my personal site, to make sure things go ok and tracking down any obvious bugs before the private testers get their hands on it next week.
:taps foot and waits:



I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!