A lot of these virus scanners detect threats based on several things; some of them are as anal as to detect by filesize and type...

so if you have a file that's say 23k with the extension ".js" and a similar name to something in its bank, it'll flag it as a virus.

They can detect by "signature" which will check mainly filesize, name, extensions, etc; I highly doubt your site has a "trojan" in a javascript file... You should however open the file in notepad and see if, by any chance, there is anything "not kosher" with the file; though again, i highly doubt there is anything wrong here other than an anal retentive virus scanner.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!