Our admin reported a problem with PM's as well... In testing, I have found that I am unable to send/receive between my administrator account and another test account. Also, between admins we cannot send.
Another interesting aside... I cannot delete a message either. When I select the checkbox and click the delete button, the page refreshes and nothing happens. The message remains. I can remove myself, but I cannot delete the message. Not sure if there is a correlation.
I am fairly new to the software, it was inherited. Nothing has changed with the software, as far as I am concerned. There are only two admins and neither of us have done anything. Seems to have started between May 19/25.
We're on version 7.0.2. Not sure what other relevant info is needed. I have submitted a support ticket.
Any help would be much appreciated!
edit... I just checked the database and the posts are in there.
Thanks!
~Paul
Last edited by dfs_paul; 06/14/2007 11:01 AM.