Originally Posted by driv
I send out a newsletter every month - I wonder how many bin it without reading...?

Not sure what you mean by "Reset Your Password" items
You know when you use the "reset password" screen? They automatically do that to get yoru attention and not have your isp flag it as spam lol...

Originally Posted by ScriptKeeper
E-mails are only any good if the users keep their e-mail addresses up-to-date.

I have registered users that have e-mail accounts with ISPs that don't even exist anymore. frown
ditto



I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!