Step one would be to buy a domain name, this would be the address users go to to reach your site.

Step two would be to rent server space at a webhost; there are millions of them out there.

Step three would be to purchase a UBB license.

Step four would be to either hire a developer to do your web presance (uploading your ubb files and configuring things, doing any website type maintenance, do styling on your forum (all of which i do :hint hint:))

Then from here you should have a working site wink...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!