The thing is, if you SPLIT the content, and split off everything before a specific date, google won't keep it in its database; they'll purge it... Just making sure you know if you DO do this step it will delete a lot of content for your forum in google (whihc I don't see why you'd ever want to do this so I'm trying to be sure I'm clear here).

There is information on my sitemap script here; the SiteMap script will generate a sitemap index at a specified offset value (the default in-script is hardcoded to 25k links per sitemap and the indexer will generate links/offset values automatically based on whatever the hardcoded offset value is).


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!