1. Theres the option under my stuff:
My Stuff -> My Preferances -> Notify me when a new user registers on the forum.

However if you have the option selected that users need to be approved by an admin before registration completes, i believe this is standard behavior.

2. All emails sent from the forum are sent by the board email address set in:
CP -> Master Settings -> Primary Settings -> Board Email Address

I believe that an email is only sent when declining when you enter a reason for a decline.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!