How many "Introduce Yourself" forums are needed for an entire community of forums?

I don't know how other community owners do this, but I'm not sure I want a mixture of shorthand types conglomerated into one general forum to introduce themselves (gregg, pitman, teeline, intern'l, Easyscript, T-script....).

Seems to make more sense if each different forum (shorthand group) had their own "Introduce Yourself" sub-forum so that one type of shorthand group wasn't mixed with another as conversations sprouted from them.

From my Board, each Community is a general category of Shorthand Types. When the category is opened, the different forums are for different shorthand groups. So should each shorthand group have a separate sub-forum to introduce their new members?

Do I need:

1. ONE "Introduce Yourself" forum for all shorthand groups and types under the community category "Before You Post"? Maybe I should do away with this one since this specific community is for Board Rules, Forum Training, New Features, etc.

2. ONE "Introduce Yourself" forum (as the first forum) under a community category? This means when anyone opens a category, only one "Introduce Yourself" forum will be available for all the different forums (shorthand groups) within that community category.

3. ONE "Introduce Yourself" sub-forum for each different shorthand group forum? This makes the most sense to me, but it means I'd end up with 40+ sub-forums for the same thing. Is this practical?

Maybe each forum really NEEDS their own sub-forums for introducing themselves, having their own galleries, etc.

I know I've somehow made this small task confusing without meaning to.

Any suggestions will be helping me to make a better decision. Thanks.


[Linked Image from shorthandclasses.com]