Originally Posted by harry
But if the page I want it on is not a .php page, then the .php translators would simply ignore it. Am I right?
Yes, non-php pages cannot serve php content unless you set apache (through the conf or .htaccess) to read php content through .htm/.html pages.

Well, the RSS feeds only work for forum data, check out my http://home.undergroundnews.com/ page, I use rss feeds from several sites, using LastRSS; I only grab the username and title, but the same could really be done for content as well.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!