The forum works fine after the import fails. I made some code changes for extended error reporting that I found here after doing some changes to what I was searching on (https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/184213/fpart/2).

Here is the error with the more detailed error information after making those changes:

Importing threads from UBB.classicâ„¢ Forum number 115, 100 of 156 total to be imported.

Importing "Relieving encumbrances" (2 replies)
Importing "Prod Scattergram Report Down" (2 replies)
Importing "GL Report Writer - Unable to Sort on SubObj" (5 replies)
Importing "Burdens on Cancelled PAY warrants not on SAP" (3 replies)
Script: C:\Inetpub\qsswww\forums\importers\classic_import.php
Line#: 1280
SQL Error: MySQL server has gone away
Please verify that your MySQL server is running
SQL Error #: 2006
Query: INSERT INTO ubbt_POSTS (POST_PARENT_ID,TOPIC_ID,POST_IS_TOPIC,POST_POSTED_TIME,POST_POSTER_IP,POST_SUBJECT,POST_BODY,POST_DEFAULT_BODY, POST_ICON,POST_IS_MEMBER_POST,USER_ID,POST_ADD_SIGNATURE) VALUES ( Cut out for bandwidth conservation, but it's HUGE )

The post is HUGE with tons of text. Am I hitting some sort of limit or something? I see the referenced thread mentions a similar problem. I'm not sure though what other edits I really should be doing to handle the larger posts (assuming that really is the issue.)



UBB Since November 07, 2000.