Originally Posted by blaaskaak
Feeling cheap?
I think he meant Feeling Sheep... You know those old timers, things where differant in their day...

Originally Posted by Sirdude
don't think he knows the 'Edit' button exists!
NEVAH!

Originally Posted by Rick
Grats wink I should redo the titles at some point and add some new ones.
GIT should be one... (Gizmo in Training)

Originally Posted by gliderdad
LOl, I know when Giz is around. My email gets bombarded from watch forums. You know we luv you Giz laugh
Psh, if i'm not posting here I'm talking to you on AIM; make a choice! :x


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!