I've tried that but it doesn't just put line breaks between list items, it splits lines in the text too so it doesn't look right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before example:

  • I've tried that but it doesn't just put line breaks between list items, it splits lines in the text too so it doesn't look right.
  • I've tried that but it doesn't just put line breaks between list items, it splits lines in the text too so it doesn't look right.

after:

  • I've tried that but it doesn't just put line breaks between list items,

    it splits lines in the text too so it doesn't look right.
  • I've tried that but it doesn't just put line breaks between list items,

    it splits lines in the text too so it doesn't look right.

What I'm after:

  • I've tried that but it doesn't just put line breaks between list items, it splits lines in the text too so it doesn't look right.
  • I've tried that but it doesn't just put line breaks between list items, it splits lines in the text too so it doesn't look right.