Ah, gotcha. Well, the board I help out with is on a shared server and doing any kind of updates, imports, tests, etc. is very difficult to almost impossible at times. If the owner decides to go through with this then we'd literally have one shot at doing it, since in the past any updates or imports have usually updset our hosting company, unfortunately. We'd literally do it once and then walk away with probably a warning.
I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for now. Thanks for the update though.