This tends to happen sometimes; a webhost installs everything on the server and leaves it there; thinking "well I'm secure, everyone else is fine, so it has to be this guy", why do they do this you ask? They oversell the server, they don't want to maintain it (as it runs "properly" (IE isn't crashing) and they don't upgrade things they had to pay for (like their Control Panel) because they don't feel like dipping into their "profits" to do upkeep to protect their users.

IMO, if you have the misfortune to run into one of these shady operations, you should go elsewhere.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!