Originally Posted by petergar
Can I attach a file to my post?
If you have a browser that is Mozilla 4+ compatible then yes, you can. When you preview your post you will have the opportunity to attach a file to your post.
What is inaccurate with this post? It simply states that so long as you don't have an ancient browser (Pre IE6) that you can upload files; granted it needs a notice that the forum needs to have attachments disabled.

And I get that the bbcode list needs updated.

Other than that, if you could go through and find problems that you have with it, i'll make sure they get reported to Rick or SD or whomever is working on 7.3 at the time.

I've also noted that the PM section needs reworked as we use the on/off graphics vs letters. And the display preferences section makes no sense lol...

Last edited by Gizmo; 10/26/2007 8:59 PM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!