One of my feature sugguestions was a way for users to "alert" the admin to spam/advertising and abuse (via "Report Spam" or "Report Abuse") via a button on a PT; the resulting notice would show in the CP and when clicked the admin would get an overview of the PT so they could act accordingly on a case by case basis.

However, the general consensus was that it abused user privacy and people didn't want such a feature... Though if you ask me, it's no different than logging in as a user (via "become user") and looking at their PT's, only there would be some direction and only those topics with reported abuse would be viewable.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!