If you have the registration queue disabled, you don't have to approve anyone.

If you have email verificaion enabled, users must verify their email address.

The queue holds "pending" registrations.

Thus, I register, my account is put in the registration queue, i validate my email, i'm removed from the queue because i was approved. In this instance you have the reg queue disabled so i dont have to wait for your approval; if the reg queue was on then i would have to also await your permission to join your forums.

The registration queue is like pergatory for new signups.

If I do not validate my email within 24 hours, it is purged from the system, as per design. If you think about it, it makes sense, if i'm at my computer signing up, i should have access to my computer to check my email to validate i'm not some lowlife spambot...

again, the only reason you should have to approve a user is if you've enabled the registration queue, in which case you're telling the ubb you WANT to approve every registration. If the regqueue is disabled you will NOT have to approve anyone, once they validate they're a real boy by clicking the link that is emailed to them, they will be automagically approved.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!