Hi,
I'm evaluating UBB.threads for an integration project where the UBB.threads user database would be used for authenticating not only UBB.threads users, but other member-related services on a web site. I've read all of the documentation for UBB.threads and looked through the forums, but haven't found any references so far to APIs or other plug-ins that would make such an integration possible.
Without a downloadable evaluation version of UBB.threads, I haven't seen the MySQL schema that's used for UBB.threads' user database, but I'm wondering if user management can effectively be accomplished using just SQL statements from an outside application.
As an example, if I needed to register a new user from an outside registration web page, and I simultaneously wanted to register that user within the UBB.threads database, is it as simple as running an appropriate SQL insert statement? Is documentation available for the specific fields in the user table, or are they self explanatory?