Yes I am QUITE happy to not have the system trying to capture email messages and do this for me. I would *much* rather make the decision of turning this on or off myself. There are lots of issues we have with our mail server which create bounces but which I ignore, because they are a known issue that will be resolved.

So I am happy to do it myself, but I need something I *can* do. If I could have a form box to paste in a list of invalid email addresses, and then have it show me a list of matching members, that I could do a "check all" and then "mark all as do not email" that would be *perfect*.

The sooner the better too. This is a fairly large problem for both of my servers.


Lisa Shea, owner, BellaOnline.com
BellaOnline Website
BellaOnline Forums - UBB since Apr 2002 - 58,000 members / 850,000 posts