I had a major crash on my server and had to re-install ubb 7.2.2 on a different server.
the backup I had was from my last 6.4, pre update to 7.x
I saved all databases from my previous server,
imported the databases on the new server.
then I run the updates from 7x up to 7.2.2
For some reason, the new installation is not seeing some of the old posts (some are there, some are not).
Is shows the topic subject, when you clic on it, it tell me that was an error on the database and could not recovery the post.
So, is there any way to 're-index' the database?
what the table "IMPORT_MAP" does? it's a very large table (about 70.000 records) and I'm not sure what that does.
My guess is that for some reason the database needs to be re-index, so it can point to the right posts again, but don't know how.
Thank you