Hi,

I'm still running 7.2.2 and for some reason today my site has logged me out and wont let me log in again. I can log in as another user, but when I try and log in as me with my password it goes back to the "you are not logged in" front page. I've tried deleting cookies and clearing my browser history. I've tried getting it to send out a new password, but it's the same thing the new password doesn't work. I did manage to get in at one stage, and I clicked the keep me logged in button, but when I closed my browser it logged me out and I can't get in again.

Does anyone have any ideas? Yesterday it was doing weird stuff with the right hand column. Whenever I used my back arrow on my browser the right hand column was doubling in width, but then when I refreshed the screen it went back to it's normal size. But that problem seems to have corrected itself today.

The URL is http://bilboes-doms.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php but it's an adult site, so those of you under 18 or with delicate sensitivities please cover your eyes (not that there's anything naughty to see yet) smile

Thanks
Djuma