CGI would be UBB.Classic; the version number should be printed inside the cgi files in the cgibin (at the top).

As for how to resurrect them, upload everything to the server, if it's a complete dump (cgi, vars, members, and the non-cgi directories) then you can just chmod them (follow the install guide; links to them are provided on the forum, use the search) and access the control panel. You will need the admin password, you can get this by opening the cgi file in the member directory associated with any admin user, it will be shown in plain text.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!