This has been a gremlin since I moved to 7.1, but I only just now noticed details that I could report.

Sometimes the avatar showing next to a post is not the actual avatar for that user, it belongs to another user.

This only happens on very rare occasions while reading through a thread. But if you click on the user and view their profile, it will be correct.

Here are the details that I just noticed..

A normal avatar will have this path:
www.domain.com/ubbthreads/userimages//1122.jpg
(yes I see the double // in there, but I don't know how to fix that)

When the avatar is incorrect it shows up with this path:
www.domain.com/ubbthreads/userimages/1122.jpg
(interesting it is without the double //)

I was able to refresh the page a few times and the incorrect avatar kept appearing. But once I viewed other forums and then went back, it corrected itself.

Is this a bug fixed in newer versions? Or can I fix this problem now simply by adjusting a setting that will remove the double // all together.

Thanks
Matt Perosi