Originally Posted by Mark S
But your route taking you the long way.
Well aware of it... They wanted to go to the Astoria Tower; which I may add, was closed for repairs lol... So that's 3 hours out of the way.

L-O-N-G trip lol; BUT I saved 3 hours driving by forcing them to not take the same route home...

Lets just say, the west coast highway may be scenic, but if you get any type of motion sickness you're screwed... lol...

Was a great trip though, we didn't get to do the Acquarium, since we did the tower we where strapped for time... Which sucks as that's the main reason we went lol... We did however get to bring the kids to the undersea gardens; the Portland one has nothing on the one in Seattle lol...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!