Went straight through and when I went into the board it was all messed up and nothing was right. When I went into the CP it looked like it was trying to run 7.22 and 7.3 at the same time.
I think I will totally re-install 7.2.2 from scratch then get everything working then put the old database back in and see what happens from there. Other then that I am at a total loss.
Back in classic if you had to totally restore from scratch or move from one machine to another you could rebuild the database and all and it would fix it self, not with threads.
The first threads ver I have ever run was 7.2.2 and changing from classic to threads was not bad at all and had very little problems. Upgrading threads just blew me away, unfortunately we get hundreds of post's a day and have gained about 150 new members since then. It would be devastating to loose everything and have to go back to classic or loose my current database. Would not be a good thing.