This has nothing to do with Threads, but I thought someone might be able to help -- maybe my syntax is wrong or something? I created a new site on a new domain altogether for a subdirectory of the old site. There were a bunch of Google links that I want to redirect to the new site, so I figured .htaccess was the way to go. But it's not working properly...

I want:
http://www.mineroff.com/nature/service.htm
To forward to:
http://mineroff-nature.com/nature/repairs.php
So I used this line in .htaccess:
Code
Redirect 301 /nature/service.htm http://mineroff-nature.com/nature/repairs.php
But it ends up going to:
http://mineroff-nature.com/nature//service.htm [404]


But this DOES work:

I want:
http://www.mineroff.com/nature/me67.htm
To forward to:
http://mineroff-nature.com/nature/sennheiser-mic-systems-c-22.html
When I used this line in .htaccess:
Code
Redirect 301 /nature/me67.htm http://mineroff-nature.com/nature/sennheiser-mic-systems-c-22.html

And so does this:

I want:
http://www.mineroff.com/nature/sscopes.htm
To forward to:
http://mineroff-nature.com/nature/digital-camerasbinoculars-c-32.html
When I used this line in .htaccess:
Code
Redirect 301 /nature/sscopes.htm http://mineroff-nature.com/nature/digital-camerasbinoculars-c-32.html


Am I missing something in the first one??


GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP