As every one noticed that AJAX become the most demand scripting language around the webs .

I noticed also that many of Bulletin Boards Scripts started to use AJAX of updating and manuplating data of posts and users

I know , maybe some of you will say that this technology not supported by all browsers ... but in same time there are many way of applying it with out problems .

here are list of features which I have seen other of BBS using it :

* Check of exiting users when trying to register .
* Displaying Post and Messages instantly (no need to refresh the page)
* Deleting Posts and Messages instantly .
(no need to refresh the page)
* insert Quick post instantly (no need to refresh the page)
* Many administraion parts with this features .
* AJAX Calender

any way, its very nice of rick and other developer start thinking of implementing AJAX in UBBT .


Thanks


"The Simple Life always walks smoothly, so to make your life smooth, keep every things simple in your life"
AlNadabi
=================