When a high page rank site links to another site it affects their rating; I don't want to allow this for tiny little crap sites which will be gone in two weeks; I like to encourage sites to sign an affiliation agreement before blindly sending them traffic (and thus vouching that I want to refer them)...

You'll actually find several sites online who will pay you for linking to them if your site has a PR of more than a 3... It's crazy how many people just go and spam sites which just allow any joe schmo to post links (and not nofollow)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!