You know, whereas blocking the range in a lot of cases will hit sites hosted on the same server; it won't ALWAYS do that... You could actually block legit users (assuming that the block is actually used by other users and not just a server farm).

For example, I own IP's .15x, but I don't own anything other than that, they're owned by other users in my datacenter; now if i where to just block the whole class C, that'd hit a load of users who wouldn't be ones even associated with the org...



I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!