Originally Posted by gliderdad
He is always there when you need something or just to bs and make ya laugh.
:snicker: always bro hehe...

Originally Posted by AllenAyres
It is, sorry for the rough time your mom is going through gizzy.
Thanks AA; it's been really rough... She hasn't been able to work at all, so everything we're making is going to the house and bills, but business is slow for me, and my wife doesn't make much at AT&T, so it's quite the struggle.

Her Kemo appointments are every other Thursday until November, then she gets radiation every day till sometime in Dec.

They gave her chances 10-50% of survival, so it's insane everything that has to be done to a (supposed) "t"...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!