What is the exact code you're inserting? And where are you inserting it?

If I'm understanding, your "home page" is a secondary site from your UBB site? Is it on the same server? Can site A read the contents of site B? If not, you'll run into permission issues and it'll error out...

Your best bet, is create a php page with the php code on the ubb site, then use a php or ssi include (hell, even an iframe) and include the page on the other site.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!