This is not a customizing issue. I love having images allowed in posts in my forum because it adds so much to the content especially with technical images. I have PhotoPost integrated with my forum and most of my community that posts images uses it. I have it set up to automatically resize images to a size below 600 pixels wide to work well in the forums. I have one member that insists on posting pictures from his own host with large resolution/dimensions and it forces the forum to widen, most times off screen.
Is there a way to prevent the dynamic resizing of my forum when these images are posted? My forum dimensions are set to a specific dimension but when this happens that apparently gets ignored.
~or~
Is there a way to prevent images from anywhere but my server from displaying?
I suppose I could whip this member into submission but he is likely not going to be the last. Aside from that I don't want to be accused of bandwidth theft.