Heya Everyone~

I hope everyone's doing well. Me--life is way too hectic! laugh


I have a question not relating to Threads, but to computers. I have a very old desk-top--it runs on XP. I have a slightly newer lap-top that also runs on XP.

With my older desk-top, I can access two sites that for whatever the reasons--I cannot on my lap-top. The one relates to my work e-mail. I hate having to go in and work on the old desk-top because it's so s-l-o-w ... but nothing I've tried on my lap-top will allow me to log into my work e-mail.

I dumped the cookies, I dumped the passwords--I think I even dumped history, but I'm not positive.

There's also one other site that I cannot access on my lap-top.

Am I making sense? Does anyone have a fix?

~Sue <<-- figures it's probably really easy ... but ... it's ME we're talking about! LOL