Originally Posted by Gardener
I will be integrating Joomla and UBB.threads as soon as I have some spare time. I will change to support the JFusion system instead of the standard authentication plugin I started on earlier. This is because I need to be able to use CommunityBuilder as well.

I've managed to get most of the other stuff finished that has stopped me from working on this, so hopefully I'll get around to it soon.

Glad to see interest in this....again...

We tried to figure out how to integrate a universal login several times over the years, with UBBT as the foundation.

We've used Gallery for years, and some time back, we tried a Photopost integration with UBB...but our users did not like Photopost...so we looked into using Joomla with Community Builder and G2 Bridge, since they all can use the same universal login.

We hit the real snag when we tried to integrate UBBT. We got so frustrated, we gave up even upgrading UBBT, or following through with the Joomla/CB/G2 buildout. Now it looks like we may have a potential solution sometime soon...?...good news.

Frankly, I'd be willing to pay for a turnkey install of a fully functional UBBT/Joomla/CB/G2 with import of our existing UBBT and Gallery....and I'm betting alot of other community developers with more vision than time would as well...just a thought to pass along...