A couple of questions.
1. We have 25,000 members and when we upgraded from classic (Rick did it) we now have 30 pages of banned members. Some are truly banned but many are "imported ban". What are they and how do I get a rid of them.
2. Why do PM's end up in my forum mailbox.
Hi hardlyabeam,
What time Sunday and how much more for a schoolie? (That last is a very important question these days! Even $20 per session sounds like a lot of money lately, since I've lost one and a half of my jobs!)
I've done a quadrille before and it was absolutely the most fun! How many of you are there?
Sarah
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 4:49 PM, EMG Equestrian Community <
[email protected]> wrote:
No need to reply to this email.
Hi pinto pony,
You have received a private message at EMG Equestrian Community from hardleyabeam
You can reply to this message by following this link
The private message contents are shown below:
hardleyabeam: Re: Quadrille Riding
Hey there Pinto pony
If you do not have a horse , we have our own schoolies to use. They are great. I actually like no trailers coming in but some like to bring their own
Will I be seeing you this week? Sunday
Lynda
This email sent to you because your profile and/or board configuration allows it.
You may change your preferences at any time.
Thanks for the help.