In 7.4.2. I still have the ongoing problems that I have been trying to get solved from 7.4.1 plus a new one.

I upgraded according to instruction.

I get the following in "threaded mode"
(1) "Mark ALL Read" does not work at the level of the list of threaded replies within a thread. All remain marked "Not Read".
(2) you can manually mark each reply read, but everytime you log out of the forum and log back in every single reply within every single thread is again marked "Not Read"

These do not seem to be a problem now here in these forums, but I just downloaded the 7.4.2 zip for a second time today and upgraded with the same bad results.

So, I hope we can fix this. If not, I have too many threaded-mode users and for them this seems to be a show stopper.

What perplexes me, again, is that it no longer is a problem here but it continues to be a problem at my site even though I also upgraded to 7.4.2 ???? Any thoughts on what might be going on here ???

(3) also, I am now getting duplicate moderator names at the bottom of the post page in most forums. I just went into the moderator mgmt panel and deleted all the duplicates which took a while one by one. Then I hit submit the changes and ARGGGH!! The system just made them all dupes again. I tried to change them again and same negative result. I, as the administrator, also appear as a moderator but I'm the only one who isn't duplicated.

Last edited by packlite; 01/13/2009 10:58 PM.