Well, here's a little tidbit. I'm not too concerned with where we stand as far as market share goes. Keep our current customers happy, pick up a few along the way, and that's fine.

After 8.0 is out with redesign styles and modifications should be much easier to create and allow for much more flexibility so our customers will have more to choose from. Will probably have a dedicated site for themes/skins with previews, download stats, etc.

Anywho, that's always been the way I looked at it, clear back when I first started. Don't really care if we're the #1 forum out there. If we can keep our current customers happy then we'll naturually pick up some new ones as well.

Since I don't soley rely on UBB.threads for income, even if we were to get down to 1 new license purchase a month, you'd notice no difference in how things go here. It will still be developed just as it is now, so nothing really to be concerned about wink