I recently realized that I have way too many Global Annoucements that are "sticky posts." I would like to have all of the announcements posted, but not have so many sticky posts in a forum before you get to the actual topics in the forum.

This got me thinking, "what if Threads had a capability to make "rotating" topics?" For example, say I have 5 topics I want to keep available for members to see in all the forums, but don't want to have a strink of 5 topics posted as sticky all the time. An alternative would be to have a way to make several Topics that the admin could tag as a "rotating" announcement, and you could have as many sets of rotating annoucements as you wanted.

So, if I had five topics tagged as a "rotating topic" all in the same set of topics, then each time a member refreshed or moved out of a forum, then back into it, they would see a different topic in that position each time. The rotation could be random. This would be similar to how rotating banner ads work, except it would be a sticky topic (global or not global) that gets changed out with each new visit to a forum by a particular member.