The code parser had some "issues" in 7.5.1; you should give it a shot with 7.5.2 (just try replacing the bbcode.inc.php in the scripts directory) to see if it's still a bug...

Well, I guess I can test it lol.. Test:
  • UBB.threads example in a list and does not parse to a link
  • Another list entry


Another Test:
  • UBB.threads example in a list and does not parse to a link
  • Another list entry


Another Test:
  • UBB.threads example in a list and does not parse to a link
  • Another list entry


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!