'eh our reg dates are from the migration of classic i think; never found out exactly what the date is here... I was regged here before ubbdev, and my reg date there is like 99 tongue...

And yeh they must be patient; but think about it, they likely turn in a paper saying where they spammed, and get a payout for every batch of 100-1000 messages; likely small dividends, but if you look at it, most are from other countries which have no minimum wage, so to them it could be living it rich...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!