Weird, I wanted to set it up to do a url based match (since vimeos videos can be url based) but i can't get 7.5 to match; though i think it's due to an earlier glitch in the regex matching in 7.5 so it may be that lol...

I have:
Code
<?php
$export_tags = array (
  0 => 
  array (
    'tag' => 'video:vimeo',
    'descrip' => 'Vimeo Video',
    'prompt' => 'Vimeo URL; eg: http://www.vimeo.com/xxxxxx',
    'regex' => 'http://www.vimeo.com/(.+?)',
    'markup' => '<object width="425" height="350"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=\\\\1&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=\\\\1&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>',
  ,
);
?>

I set the size to match up with all of the rest of the video tags; you can adjust as you see fit.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!