Yes, I'm a member there... w/ over 9,000 posts and a member for 4+ years. I also run my own message board for a few years (not a UBB board tho). I'm not TOTALLY a stranger as to how UBB works tho.

I don't want to delete other's POSTS.. just what *I* posted, and that was quoted by someone else..

You know, sometimes you hit "quote" when you reply to a person.

I posted a picture yesterday, then it was quoted by others, just so I knew they were replying about my picture. I deleted my original post, but obviously, everyone's quote of my picture stayed.

Even tho I know this, I simply forogt...... someone pointed out to me to just delete my picture off Photobucket and thus all the links would come up dead. wink

I did that, and my pics are gone.

On the board system that I use, there are codes and scripts that can be added to the headers and footers of the board/s to tweek it up a bit and I was just wondering if there were codes like that for UBB Theads. I would then PM admin and TELL THEM about it.. I know that's futile, because they ignore everyone anyway. It's very sad really, yet I still post there, LOL.... wink

Thanks for all your answers.

Last edited by Fallen Anjel; 06/23/2009 4:20 PM.