Thank you for your help and time! this could all be true however I can access other sites on my own server at the same time when the UBB site will not let me.

I think that the modem has some high tech security and when it see a heap of links and clever stuff it jams my connection to save me!

This is the site sites that jam on me

http://www.smallbore.co.nz
http://www.nz-equestrian.co.nz

Logged in and Logged out same same

If I turn images of (on Firefox) it will goes straight away for about 2 mins until the connection catches up with me and jams it again.

Note it is same on four computers using the same ADLS connection even if I bypass the Time Capsule router and connect straight to the LinkSYS ADSL Modem AM300 Software Version: 1.19.04


Best Regards

Danny de Hek - Below is our Office Cam Image

[Linked Image from newzealandnz.co.nz]