Hello all.
We haven't been getting many new members. We've only got two (one of whom i suspect to be a troll who was previously banned). We haven't been getting much web traffic at all. I understand that this is because our new updated forum in 7.5 has not yet been fully loaded into the search engines -- google, yahoo etc. And I understand that it'll be some time before our new forum gets the web traffic that we used to get.
Can anyone estimate how long this situation will last? We used to be getting 50 or 80 "recent visitors." Now we're only getting 4 or 8 total showing up in the 'who's onlne' box.
We've been updated for almost two months now.
Granted i'm still very confident that upgrading was absolutely the way to go. I'm merely getting a little curious about when we can expect to see the benefits. (thanks again to all who've been a great help in the past.)