IT Director here:

Rick, one point of clarification, memory_limit: 128 M is our setting.

sb wanted me to post about the php.ini configuration I have in place.

The current server runs PHP as a CGI. php.ini settings take affect ONLY for the directory which the file is placed in, not subdirs under that dir. I wrote a quick script to propigate synlinks back to the php.ini in the webroot dir throughout the website subtree, placing symlinks in dirs that have .php files in them. Works great, and phpinfo correctly identifies the correct path of the actual php.ini file. Net result is that now the php.ini file in the webroot affects the settings for the entire site.

Let me know if settings need to be adjusted, I will update the master file, thus updating the entire site, and post a comment/URL referencing why the change was made.

sb is opening a ticket in the admin area.

Thank you!