Yes I did copy the whole directory structure a couple of times, all the subdirs are there but I have some more info:
I can run a test.php file from the root of the website and it reports my php version etc. I can also run that same test.php file from the forum directory. I can also run the index.php from that install directory. When I try to run that install.php I get that freeze up thing.
One clue may be this error: - CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.
This happens when I try to run certain php files on this site. I found a thread that talks about using php-cgi (which I am using) and IIS, the php scripts contained 2 or more frames, causing this error. I am trying to figure out if I have correct settings on this website (IIS6). Should I see anything is the website properties under ISAPI Filters? I am sure I have the PHP Web extension correct though.
Last edited by mcreams; 01/28/2010 6:46 PM.