Originally Posted by lightningrod
Well I created the new install directory with netftp because I don't know how to do it with FireFTP

I refreshed and it's still not showing

I might have to wait like 10 minutes for it to show up

Ok, while I'm waiting for the install directory to show up on my FireFTP

I am re-reading the Upgrade Instructions and I don't understand it 100%


Quote
Connect to your server using your FTP client. Navigate the client to your current UBB™ installation directory.

Upload all files and directories from the unzipped UBB™ directory to the UBB™ installation directory, except for the includes, styles, and cache_builders/custom directories. You will want to upload all of the .php files within the cache_builders directory, just make sure not to upload the custom directory or files within it.

Upload all files from:

C:\ubb\7-5-5\ubbthreads-7-5-5\ubbthreads-7-5-5\install

To: demongov.com/install


The includes and cache_builders/custom directories

Is not inside my: C:\ubb\7-5-5\ubbthreads-7-5-5\ubbthreads-7-5-5\install


So I have no idea what you're talking about


I don't understand when and if you are saying from:

C:\ubb\7-5-5\ubbthreads-7-5-5\ubbthreads-7-5-5\install

or from: C:\ubb\7-5-5\ubbthreads-7-5-5\ubbthreads-7-5-5\


?



---


I'm going to take a break and buy some chocolate and get some fresh air

I can't do anything until that directory shows up and until you guys explain this to me, because I have no idea what these Upgrade instructions are talking about.


When is it saying from my:

C:\ubb\7-5-5\ubbthreads-7-5-5\ubbthreads-7-5-5\install



And when is it saying from:

C:\ubb\7-5-5\ubbthreads-7-5-5\ubbthreads-7-5-5\

If at all


?

Last edited by lightningrod; 02/11/2010 4:44 PM.